St. Patrick’s Day Decor for Your Home
Richardson Housing Group (RHG Homes) wishes you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Here are some fun ways to bring a dash of green into your home to celebrate the day and welcome the arrival of spring!
- Fashion a festive centerpiece with a white candle and some veggies! Stretch two rubber bands around a white pillar candle and tuck in some asparagus and or green beans. Or, to make a candle holder, cut the top of an artichoke and set the candle inside.
- Create a gorgeous, low-cost St. Patrick’s Day bouquet with items from your pantry and garden! Place an assortment of eucalyptus, ornamental kale, and other long-stemmed greenery in a glass vase. Add water and lime slices to the base, and tuck small granny smith apples into the foliage.
- Create “lucky” napkin rings – tie twine around a burlap napkin and tuck in a bit of real or artificial clover.
- Cut shamrocks from green felt and use hook and loop tape to adhere them to your throw pillows.
- The kids will love creating a leprechaun garden! Simply place fresh moss, greenery, and small pebbles in a planter along with faux gold gems.
RHG builds beautiful new communities in Gwinnett, Jackson, and DeKalb Counties. For more information on our new home communities, including available homes, photos, floorplans, and more, visit us online at www.RHGHomes.com. To keep up-to-date on the latest news and offerings by RHG Homes, check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RHG.homes. You can also catch up with us on Twitter and see footage of our beautiful new homes and communities on YouTube!
Image Source: Better Homes and Gardens