Time to Register Your Little One for Kindergarten!
If you live in Gwinnett County and have a child who is 5 years old, or will soon turn 5, it’s time to register them for Kindergarten!
To begin, visit your local elementary school’s website to begin the registration process online. On May 7, you’ll have the opportunity to visit the school and complete the registration process in person. Be sure to bring the following items:
- An official document showing proof of your child’s birthday, such as an original birth certificate or passport
- Proof of residency in the attendance zone, which can be verified with utility bills, home purchase agreement, or other select documents
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization, or Affidavit of Religious Exemption
- Documentation of vision, hearing, dental and nutrition screening obtained in the last year
- Photo ID of the parent or guardian
- Proof of custody or guardianship
- Your child’s social security number
- Copy of your child’s pre-K progress report, if they attended a state pre-K program
- Your child – this will help them become familiar with the school environment, and excited for the new school year!
For full details on Kindergarten registration in Gwinnett County, visit the Gwinnett County school system website.
Gwinnett County schools consistently ranks as one of the best school systems in Georgia. Whether you currently live in Gwinnett County, or are considering a move to Gwinnett, check out new homes by Richardson Housing Group (RHG)! Richardson Housing Group offers four incredible communities featuring new homes in Gwinnett County.
Ashbrook – New homes in Loganville from the low $200s
Brookside Crossing – New homes in Auburn from the $180s to $250s
Kelly Mill – New homes in Loganville from the $170s
Mulberry Springs – New homes in Dacula from the mid $200s
RHG builds new homes in Atlanta and surrounding areas, with beautiful new communities in Gwinnett and Jackson Counties. For more information, including available homes, photos, floorplans, and more, visit us online at www.RHGHomes.com. To keep up-to-date on the latest news and offerings by RHG Homes, check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RHG.homes. You can also catch up with us on Twitter and see footage of our beautiful new homes and communities on YouTube!