Looking for Summer Time Fun in North Georgia?
Summer time is here, and there is no shortage of fun in North Georgia! Make the most of your summer days with these family-friendly, free and low-cost events in northern Gwinnett County.
- Kids and adults alike will love cooling off in the outdoor fountains at Suwanee Town Center, Duluth Town Green, and the Mall of Georgia!
- Check out a free concert or movie on the lawn in Downtown Norcross, Sugar Hill Amphitheatre, Duluth Town Green, and the Buford Town Park! Visit the cities’ websites for details and schedules.
- In the cool morning hours, hit the trails at the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center. Enjoy nearly 10 miles of paths through woodland forests, and then check out the fun and informative exhibits at the on-site museum.
- When it’s too hot to stay outdoors, catch a $1 movie as part of Regal Cinema’s Summer Movie Express! Visit the Mall of Georgia or Medlock Bridge Regal Cinemas websites for summer movie schedules.
- For a nominal fee, beat the heat at the incredible indoor pools at Bogan Park Aquatic Center and West Gwinnett Aquatic Center! Admission fees are just $3.25 to $5.50 for Gwinnett County residents.
These are just a few of the fun summer time events in Gwinnett County. If you are looking for a new home in Gwinnett, be sure to visit new communities by Richardson Housing Group (RHG)!
Brookside Crossing – New homes in Auburn from the $180s to $250s
Kelly Mill – New homes in Loganville from the $170s
Mulberry Springs – New homes in Dacula from the mid $200s
Richardson Housing Group builds new homes in Atlanta. For more information on our incredible communities in Gwinnett and Jackson Counties, including available homes, photos, floorplans, and more, visit us online at www.RHGHomes.com. To keep up-to-date on the latest news and offerings by RHG Homes, check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RHG.homes. You can also catch up with us on Twitter and see footage of our beautiful new homes and communities on YouTube!