Spring Cleaning in 10 Minutes or LessMarch 31, 2016
Spring is in the air in Georgia! As the weather warms up, now is the perfect time to tackle some spring cleaning. Here are some simple tasks you can do in 10 minutes or less!
- Wipe the blades on your ceiling fans.
- Clean out your medicine cabinet, tossing out old and expired medication. This website gives information on how to safely dispose of old medicines.
- Use fabric softener sheets to clean your blinds.
- As you’re doing laundry, place old or stained garments in a bag to toss on trash day. Separate items that are too small or that you no longer want in another pile to donate.
- Walk around your home with an empty laundry basket and collect one type of item – books, clothes, shoes, etc. – that don’t belong in that room. Then place the items where they belong!
- Have everyone pitch in! When each member of the family helps, even daunting tasks can be done quickly – wiping baseboards, cleaning out the fridge and freezer, and even washing windows.
RHG builds beautiful new communities in Atlanta. For more information on our new homes in Gwinnett, Jackson, and DeKalb Counties, including available homes, photos, floorplans, and more, visit us online at www.RHGHomes.com. To keep up-to-date on the latest news and offerings by RHG Homes, check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RHG.homes. You can also catch up with us on Twitter and see footage of our beautiful new homes and communities on YouTube!
Image Source: PopSugar.com