Unpacking Tips to Keep Your New House Looking New!
There are few feelings as exhilarating as stepping into your brand new home for the first time. Everything is beautiful and spotless – that is, until you start unpacking! Here are some great tips to keep your new home*looking* new for weeks to come.
Your entryway or foyer gives people the first impression of your new home. New homes by Richardson Housing Group (RHG) offer a variety of entryway designs, including two-story foyers and spacious entry halls that flow into living spaces. Here are some easy ways to keep your foyer looking great:
– Invest in a bench with built-in storage for shoes, coats, winter hats, and other items that accumulate near the front door.
– Keep a small box of wipes tucked away nearby to quickly clean dirt and debris that is tracked in.
The kitchen is the heart of the home. It’s where you cook and bake, entertain, gather for meals, and help kids with their homework. RHG homes feature spacious, gourmet kitchens with custom cabinetry and large islands (per plan). Here are some tips to keep this busy space clutter-free:
– To maximize counter space, find permanent storage for items that you use everyday.
– Use overhead cabinets to store items that you only use occasionally.
– Keep cooking utensils within close reach of the stovetop, and place knives near the sink where food prep typically occurs.
– Invest in a low shelving unit that matches your cabinetry to store bins for paper, pencils, and other school supplies.
New homes by RHG offer terrific bathrooms with high-end finishes and tons of counter space. Follows these tips to make the best use of your new bathroom:
– Place small items in labeled baskets to keep them organized.
– Keep larger items such as hair dryers and curling irons in drawers.
– Install towel hooks or use a towel rack that complements the design of the bathroom.
Richardson Housing Group (RHG) builds new homes in Atlanta and surrounding areas. Visit one of our incredible new communities in Gwinnett and Jackson County today!
Kelly Mill – New homes in Loganville from the $170s
Magnolia Creek – New homes in Lawrenceville from the $200s
Mulberry Springs – New homes in Dacula from the mid $200s
River Stone – New homes in Lawrenceville from the $250s
Whitfield Estates– New homes in Auburn from the $170s
Heritage at Jefferson – New homes in Jefferson from the $170s
For more information on new homes by Richardson Housing Group, visit us online at www.RHGHomes.com. To keep up-to-date on the latest news and offerings by RHG Homes, check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RHG.homes.